- This bundle contains every single American History resources from the Mister Harms store! You're getting every American History resource but saving BIG with a whopping 25% OFF all current resources. Once the bundle is yours, you will then get 100% off all future products added to the bundle! Buying$48.00$64.00Save $16.00
- What's In This Bundle?This bundle contains access to EVERY single paid resource in the Mister Harms store! Save big and go for it! It's EVERYTHING! It's the whole kit and caboodle, the whole enchilada, the whole ball of wax, the whole shebang! Whatever you want to call it, you're going to get it al$132.00$262.50Save $130.50
This product provides historical information and interactive content to help assist students with their travels on the Oregon Trail. Visually engaging images, maps, and primary source journal entries are all included in this fantastic presentation!
- Product Description
I am so excited for you and your students to travel the Oregon Trail! With over 140 slides containing historical photos, maps, trail paintings, emigrant journal entries, interactive dice, and informational summaries on each of the 17 trail stops, this PowerPoint presentation (and/or GOOGLE Slides version) is an extremely valuable resource for any Oregon Trail or Westward Expansion unit! Think of this presentation as a visual guide, or even a set of notes through the entire Oregon Trail - from beginning to end. Photos of each site, distance to the next stop, emigrant descriptions of various dangers, etc...
It's a historic treasure trove of information regarding the Oregon Trail in both PowerPoint and Google Slides versions! There is no need for you to spend hours searching the internet for pictures, information on each site, or even emigrant quotes. It's all here for you! Use as much or as little as you would like. This presentation can be used as a stand alone product for any Oregon Trail unit, read it like an ebook, or I like to use it as a visual guide when my students go through the Oregon Trail Classroom Simulation Lesson (also available in my store). All slides are in an order that I have found to be helpful. Feel free to move, delete, or duplicate any slides in an order that best fits your traveling needs. Year after year, this simulation has proven to be one of the best ways for my students to truly understand the trials and excitements experienced on the Oregon Trail. I wish you the best, and keep up the great work helping your students grow and prosper!
- Over 140 slides to guide you through the trail.
- Visually stunning, historical images for each trail stop and more!
- Real-life testimonies of the trail from emigrant journal entries!
- Maps for each stop to show distance traveled and mileage to go!
- Access to interactive dice for students to roll and determine their travel fate!
- This presentation is ready to go! No need for you to do hours of research for images, facts, mileage, or content. It's no-prep for you and visually engaging for students!
- In both PowerPoint & GOOGLE SLIDES versions!!
- Perfect to pair with my Oregon Trail Classroom Game & Simulation
IMPORTANT USAGE INFORMATION FOR THE PowerPoint VERSION
- For proper use of the interactive dice portion of the PowerPoint simulation, please follow the instructions below:
- ENABLE EDITING. If asked to enable editing or enable Macros, you must enable.
- ENABLE MACROS on this presentation for use of the interactive dice.
- Allow document to be trusted if asked.
- DO NOT disable editing.
- DO NOT disable macros.
- DO NOT rename the file name. File name must be OregonTrail.ppt
- Allow these steps to happen and all interactive features will work!
Thanks so much for stopping by! It's great to meet you! I hope this resource adds value to your classroom. If you have time, I'd love for you to leave a rating on this product with your awesome feedback, and make sure to follow Mister Harms for important updates and savings. I would also love to see how you've incorporated this product into your classroom. Feel free to post a photo of this resource in action and tag @misterharms so I can meet you! I hope you have a wonderful day!
You may also like:
Get Government: The Bundle and save big!