Easy-to-read, cute labels for Orff instruments - what every music teacher needs to ensure our students know the names of their instruments!
As an Orff teacher of 10 years, I have developed some great "Rules" for helping students play with good mallet technique. I have the "B" Rule for Mallets and the "L" Rule for Pitch. These two "rules" are appropriate for all age groups and once taught, are easily used to reinforce good mallet technique!
Included in this download is the following:
- Instrument labels for Soprano Glockenspiel, Alto Glockenspiel, Soprano Xylophone, Alto Xylophone, Bass Xylophone, Soprano Metallophone, Alto Metallophone, and Bass Metallophones
- Blank label for any additional instruments you have
- Mallet label for your mallet storage
- Instrument Anchor Charts including descriptors and pictures for Xylophone, Metallophone, and Glockenspiel.
- Instrument Voicing Chart - soprano, alto, bass
- The "B" Rule for Mallets - bicycle, bellybutton, bouncy ball along with a teaching page describing how to teach this technique
- The "L" Rule for Pitch - left, long, large, low along with a teaching page about how to teach the L rule
The Anchor charts are in good resolution in case you want to print and enlarge through a copy center or using a poster maker. They would also work perfect as is printed in color and used to make a bulletin board!
I hope you enjoy this product and that it makes your teaching preparations a little easier and you can spend more time focusing on your students and teaching!
I'd love to hear from you, so please take just a moment to leave a friendly comment and rating below. Your kind words of feedback make my day! Thanks!
For freebies, ideas, lesson plans, and coupon codes, visit my blog, Learn Me Music
and follow me on Facebook at Learn Me Music