Also included in
- This complete teaching unit on "Biochemistry: The Chemistry of Life" includes everything you need to teach this unit to your life science or biology students. Many of the resources are available in BOTH printable and digital formats. Resources include an 88-Slide Powerpoint presentation packed wit$45.99$58.71Save $12.72
- Everything you need for an entire year of Biology! This curriculum bundle includes the PowerPoint presentations, notes, labs, homework assignments, task cards, daily quizzes, activities, worksheets, and unit tests for the 20 units listed below. This curriculum is so complete and detailed that it$535.00$961.40Save $426.40
This free biochemistry resource is a one-page graphic organizer covering the four groups of organic compounds. It is designed to help our science students identify carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, and nucleic acids, and to identify a basic set of facts about each group.
Both printable and digital versions of this resource are included. The student handouts can be printed or used in the paperless digital format in your Google Drive, Google Classroom, Microsoft OneDrive, or similar. This resource is perfect for traditional classroom settings, 1:1 schools, or for distance learning.
What is included in your download folder?
- Printable Graphic Organizer (PDF only)
- Digital paperless version (not editable) for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, and/or Microsoft OneDrive
- Teacher Guide and Answer Key
- Teacher Guide to Google Apps
This graphic organizer looks best if printed in color, but works just as well when printed in black/white or grayscale. Simple change your printer settings to black/white to save your color ink.
Related Resources Include the Following:
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
You can find me at these locations as well: