Organic Growers Sustainable Agriculture - Research Topic (Google, Print, PDF)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This Environment and Sustainable Agriculture Lesson Plans Bundle has all of my Twitter research guides on the topic of sustainable farming. You can use these environmental science and sustainable agriculture science worksheets to explore social media for current events, ideas, and news about how wePrice $45.00Original Price $88.00Save $43.00
- This Bundle of science worksheets printable or in Google format includes a variety of topics about sustainability. They provide numerous supporting resources for any environmental science teacher discussing the topic of sustainable living.❤️Follow My StoreFormat:(Multiple formats so you're ready forPrice $140.00Original Price $170.00Save $30.00
- Take a look at this 7th- 10th Grade Science Workbook: Introduction to GMO Lesson Plan & Worksheets and be ready to create a small GMO unit.❤️ Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Are genetically modified things better? What are geneticallyPrice $18.00Original Price $23.00Save $5.00
- This bundle of science/ biology lesson plans and worksheets is created to teach students about antibiotics, GMOs, and the possible impact on our health.These lesson plans are set up to be digitally sharable or printed. Teachers can quickly share these lesson plans electronically via Google ClassroomPrice $16.80Original Price $24.00Save $7.20
- Agriculture and Environmental science worksheets and other middle school science activities.Want this bundle in Google Format?❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.How does farming affect the environment? What is agriculture sustainability? ThePrice $195.00Original Price $253.00Save $58.00
- This Health Class Lesson Plans Bundle is made up of health lesson plans that can be used in a health class for middle and high school students as well as for homeschool.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Format(Multiple formats for both in-pPrice $105.00Original Price $132.00Save $27.00
This science research topic worksheet has students interact with the Twitter feed of an organization supporting sustainable agriculture through education and outreach.
How can we improve plant production and reduce the human impact on the environment? This science worksheet will guide students to examine some ideas and key things in sustainability education.
Modified Special Education Version
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides hyperdoc for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Research link embedded directly in the guide
Use this activity guide to direct students to the current Twitter feed of an excellent Twitter account about tourism as a means of furthering social and environmental change.
The guide has them read through the feed and report information about geographic locations, tourist activities, and attractions. Then there is a sharing activity, followed by a short essay reflective question.
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity. I also provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide and list the account they are to search at the top as well.
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way. It is also a chance for them to learn that situations in the world are ever-changing.
About 30 minutes with discussion
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)