This two page, 39 mark EDITABLE TEST
with ANSWER KEY assesses students on their knowledge of the topics learned in the lesson on organisms in ecosystems. This test has also been designed to be an easy test to mark for the teacher.
FORMAT OF THE QUESTIONS:
1) 6 marks are for describing the difference between 3 pairs of terms.
2) 10 marks are filling a chart about the various organisms.
3) 9 marks for true or false questions.
4) 2 marks for a short answer questions about herbivores.
5) 2 marks for a short answer questions about predators.
4) 10 marks for fill in the blank questions.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE TEST:
producers (autotrophs), consumers (heterotrophs), carnivores, herbivores, omnivores, decomposers, predators, prey, scavengers
SAVE 35% WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE ORGANISMS IN ECOSYSTEMS LESSON BUNDLE.
This product is a part of a lesson bundle containing 7 resources on organisms in ecosystems. When you purchase the bundle, you are getting a comprehensive set of tools to teach and engage all types of learners. You also get a 35% discount off of all the items.
Organisms in Ecosystems - LESSON BUNDLE
35% OFF = $14.07 (A value of $21.65)
ALL THE INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS ON THIS TOPIC AND IN THE LESSON BUNDLE:
Organisms in Ecosystems - PowerPoint
To watch this CLICK HERE.
Organisms in Ecosystems - PowerPoint Worksheet
Organisms in Ecosystems - Review Worksheet
Organisms in Ecosystems - Crossword
Organisms in Ecosystems - 60 Task Cards
Organisms in Ecosystems - Terminology Review Game
Organisms in Ecosystems - Test
MORE TO EXPLORE:
Tangstar CATALOGUE of Products
Tangstar Science Blog