If you are looking for an efficient way to manage and organize your Guided Reading materials then you found it! You will save valuable time when planning for your small group instruction with this system.
Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My!
Included in this resource:
3 sets of labels to help you organize your planning bins to match a variety of bin styles with an animal theme (Lions, Tigers, Bears, Monkeys, Zebras & Giraffes)
- 6 horizontal animal themed bin labels
- 6 small animal themed bin labels
- 6 medium animal themed bin labels
Simple Display to Track your Flexible Reading Groups
- Editable student name cards with 4 boxes to record student growth throughout the year. You can easily move a student to a different group at a quick glance with this visual resource.
Page dividers will help you organized your leveled readers by reading level so you do not have to hunt for them when you sit down to plan.
- 26 sheet dividers (A-Z)
Shelf Markers will help you quickly locate where your students left off in the progression of your guided reading library
- 6 double sided animal themed arrow cards that will hook to your shelving/files
Labels for your Classroom Library (not pictured)
- 26 cards to label your book bins for your classroom library (A-Z)
If you would like to learn more about how this organization system in used in a primary classroom please visit TheKFiles.com.
From my home away from home...
The K Files