Are you looking for a way to help your students stay organized throughout the school year? Are you looking for a way to strengthen the communication between home and school?
An organizational binder is an AMAZING classroom management tool I have used for the past 10 years in my classroom. This pack is based on the ARROW theme- Launching into Something Amazing.
• ARROW Binder Covers (7 colors)- editable
• Explanation Page- example and editable
• Rules Page- example and editable
• Class Schedule Page- editable
• Special Schedule Page- editable
• Class List Page- editable
*UPDATE AS OF 8/4: I have added a version of the binder pages without the Kidlette Images.
The organizational binder assists students in the development of organizational skills and responsibility. It is also an effective way of communicating between home and school.
How to assemble the Organizational Binder:
• Fill out information and print the pages you want in color.
• Put pages in clear page protectors.
• Assemble pages in an Avery Durable View Binder or something similar.
• Optional: Include a folder, homework planner, school menu, password sheet, classroom behavior log, etc.
Fonts Used: KG Last Time, KG Be Still & Know, KG Summer Storm Rough
This file is Adobe editable. Open product in Adobe. Insert information into text boxes. Font and font size can be changed by using Command + E.
**I am working on making this product better with your suggestions. If you find any issues in the editable PDF, please email me at email@example.com.**