This organizational binder to track CF hours and ratings will help both mentoring SLPs and Clinical Fellows stay organized during the year! Keep track of everything, keep communication open, and be confident about the CFY requirements!
For a limited time, get an organizer for both prior to and after Jan. 1, 2020! The updated version has the new requirements.
I made this binder to stay on track when I supervised a CF. It was very helpful for communicating during the CF and filling out those last forms to apply for the CCCs!
The binder is B&W for easy printing. It is also editable, so you can keep it on your device and use Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) for digital documentation.
ASHA's requirements are broken down into sections and logs for easy documentation. Sections include:
- Getting Started - important information, ASHA information, important dates, time requirements, and a CF absence log
- CF Logs - Assessment/Diagnosis/Evaluation, Screening, Report Writing, Family/Client Consultation and/or Counseling, and Therapy logs
- CF Logs - Screening/RtI/Observations, Assessment/Diagnostic Evaluations, Report Writing, Treatment, Writing of Reports/Billing, Family/Client Consultation and/or Counseling, and IEP Meetings
- Segment Logs for CF Mentors - Direct and Indirect Supervision Logs for segments 1, 2, and 3
- Quick Reference to ASHA's CFSI
- Meeting Notes for each segment, including topics for each segment
- BONUS! Famous People and Communication Disorders - lessons to use in therapy
- Finishing Up!
For this binder, the term "editable" allows the user to fill in the documentation blocks.
See PREVIEW for more information.
Thanks for looking, and we love feedback!