This organizational binder to track CF hours and ratings will help both mentoring SLPs and Clinical Fellows stay organized during the year! Keep track of everything, keep communication open, and be confident about the CFY requirements!
I made this binder to stay on track when I supervised a CF. It was very helpful for communicating during the CF and filling out those last forms to apply for the CCCs!
The binder is B&W for easy printing. It is also editable, so you can keep it on your device and use Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) for digital documentation.
ASHA's requirements are broken down into sections and logs for easy documentation. Sections include:
* Choice of B&W or color cover page (it's a B&W product, but I like some color on the outside)
* Getting Started - share information, plan dates, and refer to ASHA requirements
* Time/Activity Requirements - includes an absence log
* Meetings - suggested topics and documentation for segments 1, 2, and 3
* CF Logs - Assessment/Diagnosis/Evaluation, Screening, Report Writing, Family/Client Consultation and/or Counseling, and Therapy logs
* Segment Logs for Mentoring SLPs - Direct and Indirect Supervision Logs for segments 1, 2, and 3
* CF Skills Inventory Summaries - Evaluation, Treatment, Management, and Interaction
* Quick Reference to ASHA's Rating Scales and Descriptors
* Meeting Notes
* Finishing Up
* Thank You and Credits
For this binder, the term "editable" allows the user to fill in the documentation blocks.
See PREVIEW for more information.
Thanks for looking, and we love feedback!