Are you looking for an efficient way for your students to move through centers? Keep you and your students organized with these centers rotation slides.
I created these slides so my students knew exactly where they were going during centers, who was in their group, where they were to sit, and what materials they needed to bring with them. It kept students and myself organized, allowing for a smooth flow during ELA time!
Slides are laid out to allow a space for 4, 5, or 6 different centers. Every slide layout is available in PowerPoint, SMART Notebook, or Google Slides for your convenience!
- Place to type Date & Rotation # - keep you and your students organized so you know what rotation you've already completed
- Center Name - keeping the center name consistent allows for a smoother center time. Students will always know what's expected of them.
- Where Students Should Meet - giving students locations to sit around room can help ensure they are working with their group and are more prone to stay on task. If students were at my Read to Self or Listen to Reading center, they could sit anywhere around the room.
- Student Names - so students can easily know which center they need to go to
- Directions - provide any directions specific to the center
- Place to Insert Timer - if applicable to the program
- Materials List - include a list of any materials students need for their center
- All formats of this resource (PowerPoint, SMART Notebook, and Google Slides) include 3 different slide set ups. Set up includes a space for 6 different centers, 5 different centers, or 4 different centers.
- How To guide to install the fonts shown.
- How To Insert Timers (a video file) – downloads as a .mp4 file
- If you wish to use the PowerPoint version – downloads as a .pptx using Version 16.16.12
- If you wish to use the SMART Notebook version – created using Version 17.0.1182.0
- Google Slides link provided
- If you would like to use the fonts shown, you will need to download them for FREE from HelloLiteracy (don’t worry, directions are included!). If you do not download the fonts, the documents will download using a stock font and will look a little different
- Centers Tracking Sheet to keep you organized so you know who has gone where! Available as an editable or pdf document.
- Unscramble It - a beloved Word Work center activity. Try it for FREE when you purchase this product! (grab the full game here)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Please note, no activities to complete in centers are provided in this file. This is simply an organizational tool to display on the board while your students move through centers.
- - - - - - - - - -
Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated. Once you've purchased this product, leave a review at the bottom of this page. You will earn TpT Credits to use on future purchases!