What’s included? Well, just about everything you'll need to take your Writer's Workshop from good to great! Also, most every form included has an example page attached, so it should be easy to get started right away.
You can help inspire your classroom of writers, all while gathering evidence and collecting great notes about their writing progress which you can then share with administrators, parents, and the kids themselves!
I've tweaked the printables in this pack for a couple of years, and now I'm finally ready to share them! I hope they help to make writer's workshop seem a little more manageable. They did in my class!
12 Writer’s Workshop Organizational Helpers!
1. “Thoughts from the Audience” Example
2. Printable “Thoughts from the Audience” for kids to fill out
3. Printable Writing Conference Sign Up for kids
4. “Published Works” Collection Sheet Example
5. “Published Works” Collection Sheet Printable
6. Writing Strategy Group Sheet Example
7. Writing Strategy Group Sheet printable for small group planning & record keeping
8. Writer’s Workshop Check-in Sheet Examples
9. Writer’s Workshop Check-in Sheet printable for student binders/notebooks
10. Printable - Writing Process
11. Printable - Genres of Writing explained (for notebooks)
12. Printable - Genres of Writing blank (for teaching/notetaking)