PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
After a few years of teaching long division to 4th graders, I realized that my students couldn't keep their graph paper and work organized. Enter this graph paper - separated into boxes, teacher and student can easily see their work. Everything stays lined all!
• multi-digit addition
• subtracting across zeros (use with "Real Estate Math Activity - Multi digit addition and subtraction" project!)
• fraction work
• long division
• multidigit multiplication
• Science graphs
• place value
Life in our classroom (and grading) has never easier! Just print and go! Perfect for math binders
Happy Buyers Say
• "Hallelujah! A way to organize those long division problems! Genius! Thank you!"
• "This was an excellent tool to help my students who were struggling keeping the columns lined up for long division. A couple students even asked if they could use the paper on their test! Thank you."
• "I have been looking for graph paper that my kids can use for each individual problem. This is PERFECT! Thanks! It has really helped them keep their math in line and not get confused on which work is being shown for what problem!"
• " Exactly what we needed to keep our division and multiplication problems neat and tidy, not surprising that my student also got more questions correct after using this worksheet. Thank you! "
You May Also Be Interested In
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns TPT credit! I appreciate your feedback - it truly shapes my products!