This product is here to help you get organized this year! The Organized Student Information Binder has 12 pages to help you sort out all of the information you will need about your students this year. Please click on the preview to see a few samples!
Included in this item are pages for you to list:
- Student Roster, Parent Names, Contact info
- Transportation, including AM and PM bus numbers (I know this is one that drives me nuts when I don't have it written down!)
- Scores (this is intended for you to list their previous state test scores for reading and math, to help you see the progress your students make)
- Students on medication and when they take it
- Students with allergies and the appropriate action to take during an attack
- Student logins and passwords for different programs
- Behavior logs, including your intervention (for RTI and conference purposes)
- Parent contact, including type of contact, purpose, and discussion details
- Special plans (such as 504, IEP, gifted) and location of files
- Special programs students get pulled for, including days, times, and locations
- RTI list, for you to keep track of the total number of students you have in the process, and the area of concern, along with the tier
- More specific RTI log for individual students. This page allows you to list the areas of concern, a general observation of behavior, and a table for you to explain the intervention, ratio, frequency, duration and outcomes. These details are very important during the RTI process, and are now conveniently located for you!
I plan on using this exact binder to keep me sane this year. I hope this is of all sorts of help for you this year!