Do you have one place where you can keep all your students important information? If not, get organized and look good doing it with this Organized Teacher Binder with tribal arrow patterns.
In the binder you will receive:
1. Weekly lesson plan templates in the tribal arrow pattern. These templates have Monday- Friday going vertically and the subjects going horizontally across the page. The subjects are left BLANK so that YOU can fill them in, in the order that you teach them. There is also 3 sets of templates for 4, 5, and 6 subjects. Lesson plans are PRE-DATED for August 2016- July 2017. This will be updated each year for you! Simple re-download your purchase at the beginning of year school year to get the updated calendar.
2. A blank class information sheet for you to fill in however you want
3. Parent contact information sheet
4. Communication log
5. Daily substitute plan template with 5 different formats to fit your subject.
6. Emergency procedures template
7. Class birthday template
8. Student password chart
9. Teacher password chart
10. Medical information chart
11. Transportation chart. There are 3 templates available. One whole class transportation list that includes both bus riders and parent pick-up. One template for just the bus rider list. One template for just parent pick-up list.
Please check out the preview of this product
This download is in COLOR.
This download provides you with templates for your class.
To edit the weekly lesson plans or class information, you will need to use PowerPoint.
Templates themselves are NOT editable at this time. However, if you have ANY questions or need a specific template made to meet your needs, on my store, click “ask a question” and ask me anything. I am more than happy to make or adjust part of this binder so that it meets your needs!
Weekly lesson plans are meant to next to each other in an open binder.
How to Write a Topic Sentence
How to Write a Compare and Contrast Essay
How to Write and Introduction and Conclusion
How to Write A Paragraph
How to Write Concluding Sentences
How to Write a Short Answer Response
Back To School Flipbook
Evidence In The Text Task Cards