Use this entertaining puzzle worksheet featuring the original 13 colonies of the United States as a treat for early finishers or just for something fun for the whole class when studying history. Just doing the puzzle will help them memorize the names of these important states.
The names of the thirteen American colonies are hidden in all directions including backwards and diagonally so it should keep them busy for a little while. The word bank is as follows: Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Virginia
If you like this wordsearch puzzle worksheet, you might also like:
• Declaration of Independence Word Search
• American Revolution Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
13 colonies worksheet, 13 colonies activity