This is a fun and easy-to-play singing game for young kids. This song is perfect for reinforcing sol, mi, la and ta, ti-ti, rest. The verse repeats multiple times to facilitate game play. Recording Length 1:54
1. Form a standing circle with hands held - one student in the middle. Instruct that student to make a motion for the duration of the verse.
2. Play the recording.
3. Step to the middle (4 Beats)
4. Step back out (4 Beats)
5. Step to the left (8 Beats)
6. Drop hands, stand still and clap (8 Beats)
7. Mimic the motion of the child in the middle (8 Beats)
8. Choose another child to make a motion in the middle.
9. The game continues.
This recording is also available as part of the "Step into the Center Complete Song Package" for only $5. Simply copy and paste this URL to view: