"Origins of Imperialism and the Spanish-American War" contains files in both PDF format and Common Cartridge format (used in online learning management systems such as Schoology, Moodle, and NEO).
This zip contains the following files:
1. A master file with links to all of the PDF files included with this download. With these links you can check for updates to the files and download them at no additional cost.
2. Original mini-textbook on the Origins of Imperialism and the Spanish-American War (8 pages, including citations).
3. A set of 12 multiple-choice questions and 1 short answer question based on the reading.
4. Spanish-American War Songs activity: Lyrics and covers to 5 pieces of sheet music about the war are provided for study. 9 multiple-choice questions are designed to help the students make claims and support them with evidence.
5. A short summary of the various investigations into the destruction of the U.S.S. Maine (2 pages).
The Zip also contains a Common Cartridge format file (.imscc) that can be imported in many online Learning Management Systems, including Schoology, Moodle, and NEO. This file will import the entire unit into your LMS, including links to the PDF files. Those links may be used to deliver content directly to your students.
[Note: See your system's guidelines for how to import. This file was created by exporting out of Schoology. When importing, Schoology creates an "unused resources" folder. This can be safely deleted].
All sources created by Michael Barnes and American History Bytes!