PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
40 word cards
1. Read words with the NG and NK phoneme
2. Spell words with the NG and NK phoneme
3. Read and sort words into two stacks based on the final letters in a word.
4. Sort the words into two stacks based on how their final sound.
5. Use the word cards to check fluency. You want the student to be able to read through the stack of words quickly.
It is recommeded to print the game and word cards on cardstock and then laminate to increase longevity of the game.
This game is great for centers or partner work. I have even sent it home for the student to play with a family member.