PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Pack is aligned with Barton Reading and Spelling Level 4 Lesson 4.3 This covers how to divide a word with 2 consonants between 2 vowels. (VCCV)
This pack suitable for reading and spelling intervention. This is great Orton-Gillingham instruction. Look Here for the Barton Level 3 Bundle Deeply discounted this week.
· 2 Posters B & W and Color.
· Syllable division rule for two consonants between 2 vowels including rotten letters and unit sounds
-Graph and write word sort
- 2 syllable Real and Nonsense Words Sort
-2 syllable word puzzles-divide the syllables
- 2 syllable word match
· Write a super sentence 2 syllable words
-Read it fast words and phrases (dice games)
-Write Super Sentences
- Spell 4 in a row game
- Spelling Dictation Word List for assessments
-Spelling Dictation Sentence List
Find the level 3 bundle here
- This file is an independent product and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Susan Barton