Osmosis Diffusion Science Interactive Notebook for Biology contains activities for teaching how cells move materials across the cell membrane. Students will learn about active transport, passive transport, osmosis, transport proteins, endocytosis, exocytosis, and osmotic solutions: hypertonic, isotonic, and hypotonic.
This bundle includes 12 pages of:
- 4 Tab booklet for active transport, passive transport, transport proteins, and osmosis
- Types of osmotic solutions flipper activity for hypertonic, isotonic, and hypotonic solutions
- Endocytosis and Exocytosis cut and paste activities
- Color and black line available
- Directions for each activity
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
- Color and black line options
This product is found in our Cells Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
and is also available in our Complete Interactive Notebook Activity Pack Bundle for Life Science & Biology
which covers Scientific Method, Cells, Genetics, Evolution, Classification, Human Body, and Ecology
Use this Cells INB activity on its own or with our:
- Cell Organelles & Processes Bundled Unit: Powerpoint & ALL Handouts
- Cells Think Tickets: Task Cards for Science Exploration
- Cells Word Wall
Take a look at Getting Nerdy with Mel and Gerdy‘s:
Getting Nerdy Blog
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Moving Cellular Material Interactive Notebook Activity Pack by © 2015 Getting Nerdy, LLC