Also included in
- *2020 UPDATE with Google Drive™/Google Classroom™ compatibility. You receive BOTH print and digital paperless resources. Perfect for in-class instruction, distance learning, or flipped classrooms.This CELLS COMPLETE CURRICULUM BUNDLE includes everything you need to teach CELLS, PHOTOSYNTHESIS &$65.52$93.60Save $28.08
- The BIG BIOLOGY BUNDLE combines all of Science Island’s Unit Bundles for Biology and it's STILL GROWING! What’s in this Big Biology Bundle? PowerPoints & NotesActivities & WorksheetsAssessments: Quizzes & TestsLabsProjectsDiagrams Review Qubes & MORE!The following chapters now have B$329.00$503.35Save $174.35
New Year's Special - FREE for a limited time!
This lab provides an opportunity for students to observe and measure the effects of osmosis in plant cells. Your Biology students will gain valuable experience using laboratory equipment and applying proper lab procedures as they see science concepts in action.
This lab has 2 parts:
1. Observing Plasmolysis in Red Onion Cells
2. Measuring the Effects of Osmosis in Potato Slices. This is a simplified version of the common AP Biology “potato core” lab.
***Please Note: This lab is also available in two discounted bundles:
Cells Unit Bundle, which includes Cells, Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration
This product is fully editable and includes 6 files:
2. Teacher’s Guide includes materials list, set-up instructions including how to mix solutions, and other helpful hints.
3. Student Lab Handout with the following sections:
- Pre-Lab Activity
- Data and Observation Tables
- Analysis and Conclusion
4. Teacher Answer Key includes answers to questions and sample data.
6. Quiz Answer Key
See click on PREVIEW above to see more details including a comprehensive materials list.
Complete your study of Cells with these resources:
You might also like: