PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Osmosis Diffusion Science Interactive Notebook for Biology contains activities for teaching how cells move materials across the cell membrane. Students will learn about active transport, passive transport, osmosis, transport proteins, endocytosis, exocytosis, and osmotic solutions: hypertonic, isotonic, and hypotonic.
This bundle includes 12 pages of:
- 4 Tab booklet for active transport, passive transport, transport proteins, and osmosis
- Types of osmotic solutions flipper activity for hypertonic, isotonic, and hypotonic solutions
- Endocytosis and Exocytosis cut and paste activities
- Color and black line available
- Directions for each activity
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
- Color and black line options
This product is found in our Cells Interactive Notebook Activity Pack and is also available in our Complete Interactive Notebook Activity Pack Bundle for Life Science & Biology which covers Scientific Method, Cells, Genetics, Evolution, Classification, Human Body, and Ecology
Use this Cells INB activity on its own or with our:
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Moving Cellular Material Interactive Notebook Activity Pack by © 2015 Getting Nerdy, LLC