This adorable Eric Carle Spanish unit has everything you need while reading "Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See"! Students will use what they have learned while reading the book Brown Bear to fill out graphs and worksheets with adorable & colorful graphics! In addition, they will practice what they have learned in class about mammals, numbers, counting, shapes and colors. This unit is all in Spanish: worksheets, activities, crafts, sequencing cards. All instructions are in Spanish. Perfect for a bilingual, dual language classroom!
This 60 page set includes the following:
- Sequencing circles (10 images from Brown Bear book)
- Read it, Trace it, Write it, Draw it activity based on Brown Bear book
- Make your own shapes book: teaches shapes and colors
- Graph/tally/number worksheet
- Sort animal pictures by mammal or not a mammal
- Number/skip counting worksheet
- Color the animals that are mammals
- Label the animal pictures with the correct color word
- Label/draw/write draw activity
- Adorable craft: make your own brown bear
- Uno game using Brown bear images/colors
- many many more worksheets and activities!
Please be sure you rate this project to help other teachers who may be considering buying projects from my shop, "Spanish Class".
Thank you and happy teaching!