Also included in
- Photo books filled with pictures of your students, are a wonderful way to welcome young students to your classroom, to build your classroom community, to comfort children when sad, and to authentically engage children in literacy. This bundle contains 4 editable book templates designed to be used a$14.40$18.00Save $3.60
This purchase includes 2 PowerPoint files, and 1 Google Slides file.
- One PowerPoint file template is designed to help you create a printed book for your class.
- The second PowerPoint template and the Google Slides template are formatted for distance learning, allowing you to share your book as a slideshow or video.
- Choose your preferred format to create a book, filled with photos of each child's family.
- Five color choices are provided, each with the option for 1-4 photos, for a total of 20 page templates to choose from.
- Included in this purchase is an added page, for the option of including more text about each student's family.
- Students feel comforted seeing photos of their families.
- Use this book for a "family unit" or an "all about me" unit of study.
- With just children's names on each page, even the youngest students can begin read this book on their own, building important early literacy skills, and a love of books.
- Pair with my free template Who is School Today, for another easy classroom favorite that helps to build your classroom community. And for even more teacher made books to start your year off, check out my Back To School Bundle.
- For more tips about the beginning of the preschool year, you can check out my blog.