PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
About the Activity:
In this lesson students will examine four primary and secondary sources and answer the historical question: Were our Founding Fathers Patriots or Traitors? The goal of the lesson is for students to understand how to evaluate different historical perspectives and defend a claim with appropriate evidence.
What is included?
1. Lesson Plan
2. Six Question Anticipatory Set
3. Timeline Student Activity (about the causes of the American Revolution- to establish context)
4. Four Primary and Secondary Sources with ten guided questions
5. Handout on Multiple Perspectives
6. Student response sheet to answer the historical question