Our Four Seasons Science, Writing and Vocabulary Unit
I made this unit to work with my EL students during pullout time to help them better understand the seasons. This is a great little packet that gives kids some great exposure to what happens in each season. You children will increase their vocabulary and writing while working on this packet.
Every year I use this in my classroom. I make it into a book for my kids that they can keep for years to come. I use the front cover as my cover and the rest of the pages go inside of the book.
This includes pages for all four seasons. What is included:
1. Cover- color pictures of seasons of a tree.
2. Same as cover but in black and white to color.
3. Our Changing Seasons- writing page about how trees change through the year.
4. In The Spring- has vocabulary and pictures to go with the season- then there is a writing part at the bottom to add something else that happens in Spring.
5. In the Summer- Same as #4
6. In the Fall- Same as #4
7. In the Winter- Same as #4
8. What We Do In Each Season- Has pictures of what happens in each season.
9. What We LIke To Do In Each Season- writing page for all 4 seasons of what the kids like to do.
10. Our Four Season Match Up- There are words at the bottom of this page that got into the categories of the seasons. Kids will write the words in the correct rectangles.
11. Our Months and Holidays within the seasons- just as it says- a picture and the months written.
12. What We Wear- A spot to write about the things we wear in each season.
All words are in the dot font to trace over.
Fonts and Graphics courtesy of Dianne J Hook at www.djinkers.com. Site License # 01149595.
Outside border courtesy of Tracee Orman at Teachers Pay Teachers.
If you would like to see some of my products being used in my classroom, please check out my photos on Instagram or Facebook at: