Our Solar System: Charts and Cards
Shows the layout of the following parts of our Solar System: Jupiter, Mercury, Saturn, Venus, Earth, Neptune, Mars, Pluto (a dwarf planet), Uranus, Sun, Earth's Moon, asteroids, and comet.
- Control Chart - in color, with labels
- Work Chart - in color, no labels
- Control Chart - blackline master, with labels
- Work Chart - blackline master, no labels
- 1 page blackline master to be colored, cut out, and glued onto paper
- labels for the Work Charts
- basic instructions
Each chart prints on to 2 letter size pages (8½" x 11"). When taped together they are 8½" x 22" in size.
We have included Pluto (as a dwarf planet) in this material so that it will be useful with older astronomy material that you already have. You can cut Pluto off the charts if you don’t wish to include it.