I absolutely love interactive notebooks!
This notebook was designed to be used in teacher directed small groups. I use this currently with my first graders. This notebook contains 9 lessons that can easily be incorporated into your current science curriculum. Included are:
• Classifying Living and Non-living things
• Explaining Animal Needs
• Classifying animals into groups
• Identifying how animals grow and change
• Identifying plant needs
• Identifying plant parts
• Identifying ways plants grow and change
• Distinguish between edible and non-edible plants
Pictures and directions are included to ease in understanding and putting together the notebooks with your students. Each lesson includes an I statement, open ended question, and interactive activities.