These iPad rules are great to teach little ones how to care for your classroom iPads. They are in both English and Spanish. There are seven rules and they come in two sizes (quarter sheets and half sheets). The rules are:
1. Hold the iPad with two hands.
2. Clean your hands before using the iPad.
3. Keep the iPad away from water.
4. Stay seated when using the iPad.
5. Charge the iPad when finished.
6. Touch the iPad screen gently.
7. Don't add or delete apps.
Print on tag, laminate, and cut. I hang the rules above the iPad charging area and review them daily.