Supplements to help kick start your novel study with Sharon Draper's Out of My Mind. with a focus on literary elements, author's craft, and grammar.
- Building Background: A web quest on Cerebral Palsy
- Chapter 1: Figurative Language Analysis
- Simile, Metaphor, and Tone
- Chapters 1-2: Grammar Review
- (Parts of Speech, Helping Verbs, Subjects/Predicates, and Pronouns/Antecedents)
- Chapter 2: Point of View (Author's Craft Analysis)
- Chapter 3: Compare and Contrast, Citing Text Evidence, Open Response Comprehension Questions
- Chapter 4: Grammar Review (parts of speech, helping verbs, subjects/predicates, pronouns/antecedents)
- Chapter 5: Author's Craft: Parallelism
- QUIZ: Chapters 1-5 (Comprehension, analysis, literary elements)
- Chapter 6: Characterization
All complete with Answer Keys and suggested Responses!