Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This packet contains lessons aligned to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for grades 3 – 5. Choose between printable activities or go paperless with digital resources that are compatible with Google Classroom. This comprehensive unit includes vocabulary practice, comprehension quizzes, constructed response writing prompts with organizers for planning, and language arts lessons.
Be sure to check out all three versions of the Out of My Mind Book Unit to determine which best fits your teaching needs and style. This is the full printable + digital resources version.
Version #1 - This product contains the entire printable version + digital resources.
Version #2 - This product contains the entire printable version.
Version #3 - This product contains the printable resources for vocabulary practice, comprehension quizzes, and constructed response writing prompts with organizers for planning.
Digital Presentations found in Google Drive
· 18 Constructed Response Writing Questions for the novel
· Prefix Organizers, Suffix Organizers, and Prefix and Suffix Puzzles
· Root Word Organizers
· Figurative Language Organizer
· Sentences (Subject/Predicate/Fragment)
· Sentence Fragments Errors Organizer
· Analogy Organizers
· Context Clues Organizer
Digital Task Cards hosted by Boom Learning
· 16 Vocabulary and Comprehension Decks
· Whiz Kids Quiz
· Practice with Root Words Poli/Polis and Port
· Practice with Root Words Phon and Graph
· Identifying Sentence Fragments
The printable resource includes the following:
Lesson Plans at a Glance
• Vocabulary List (32 focus words)
• Vocabulary Bookmarks
• Vocabulary Word Cards
• Vocabulary Practice Booklet (16 page booklet)
• Vocabulary Test
16 Comprehension Quizzes (1 for every 2 chapters) with multiple choice, sequencing, matching, and short answer
18 Constructed Response Writing Questions with Organizers for Planning Answers
Language Arts and Reading Skills
· Prefixes and Suffixes Word Lists, Organizers, and Puzzle Practice
· Root Word Lists, Organizers, and Game
· Figurative Language Response Cards and Organizers
· Grammar Organizers
· Sentence Fragment Errors Organizer and Task Cards
· Word Relationship Organizers and I Have Who Has with Analogies
· Context Clues Organizers and Task Cards
Please download the preview for a closer look.
°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°
If you are looking for additional book units, click here to see the full list of ★available titles.