Are your students getting tired of doing articulation drills with flashcards? Do they sigh "Agaaain?" when you pull out Say and Do Bingo? Is the weather nice? Take them outside!!
Here is how I used this worksheet:
1. Give each student a copy of the Outside Speech worksheet, a pencil, and a clipboard
2. Take the students out to the playground
3. Instruct them to look around for items that contain their target sound and write (or draw) the item on their worksheet
4. Once all of the boxes are full, allow them a few minutes to run around on the playground.
5. Bring them back inside and practice saying the words on their worksheets
You can also send the worksheet with them for practice at home.
Color AND Black & White options available
Don't forget to "like" PeachieSpeechie on facebook and/or follow my blog www.PeachieSpeechie.com for more freebies and ideas! Find me on Instagram @thepeachiespeechie