Explore outer space with your Preschool or Kindergarten kiddos with this set of 10 unique activities!
This unit contains over 50 pages of art, math, and literacy projects, games, and stories!
1. Magnet/Felt Board Song and Images
- Five Rocket Ships Went Flying
2. Star Number Match Game (#1-20)
3. File Folder Story
- Traveling Through Space
4. Craft Idea and Printable
– Alien Spaceship
5. Outer Space Count the Room Activity
6. Planets Song and Sequencing Activity
7. Two Outer Space Songs with Actions for Circle Time
8. Art/Literacy Activity
– The Alien Who Came to Visit
9. Three Different Moon Activities
Why does the moon glow?
How do craters form?
Spaceship flying to the moon
10. 8 Fun Fact Cards about Space
Note: Black and white versions are provided for many of the activities as an ink-saving option!
Blast into space with this fun set for your classroom!
If you like this unit, you might like to try my highly rated
Dinosaur Unit for Preschool and Kindergarten
Teach Easy Resources