Target listening comprehension and building sentences with this outer space unit! Students will love learning about our galaxy, the different planets, and everything else that goes along with space!
Included in this unit are:
* 16 text passages about asteroids, astronauts, black holes, comets, the terrestrial planets (Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars), the gas giants (Jupiter, Saturn), the ice giants (Uranus, Neptune), dwarf planets, eclipses, the Hubble Space Telescope, meteors, the moon, rovers, the International Space Station, stars, and the sun.
* Each text passage has wh- questions (who, when, where, why, and how) and B&W writing blocks for easy copying and homework.
* 6 sentences - build with either noun + verb + object OR noun + verb + object + prepositional phrase structures.
* Both activities have data collection pages in B&W for easy copying.
Download the PREVIEW to see more!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
Log in). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and
leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you
feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Keep up with new products from All Y’all Need!
• Look for the green star next to our store logo and
click it to become a follower.