PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Engage your students in the mysteries of Space!
This resource gives students a fantastic introduction to Outer Space. Students will learn what Outer Space is, what it looks like (and the reason for its appearance), and also what it contains.
This lesson is part of a 5-lesson introductory unit on Space. After teaching the 5 lessons, I ask the students to complete a research project on any space related topic of their choosing. I am always amazed at how interested my students are in Space and how motivated they are to learn more about it. Have fun!!
This Lesson Includes:
- A definition of Outer Space
- The appearance of Outer Space
- A discussion of why the sky is blue
- Where Outer Space begins
- The contents of Space
- The dangers within Outer Space
- 6 Discussion/Comprehension questions
Thanks so much,
Your Feedback = Free Products
After leaving feedback on one of our products, email us at CreativeLab25@gmail.com and we will send you any Creative Lab product for free (excludes bundles). We look forward to hearing from you!
Followers Get Premium Access
• Look for the green star next to our store logo at the top right corner of this page and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time we debut a new product or freebie!
Tags: space , space worksheets, the big bang questions and answers, non fiction big bang, origin of the universe, creation of the universe, outer space, multiverse, worksheet, comprehension questions