This bundle includes ALL of my outlining resources.
In this zipped folder, you will receive the following items:
● A "Read Me" PDF that contains connections to ELA standards, a lesson timeline, directions for the activity, and tips and ideas on how to use the informational articles as the final step in teaching the process of outlining.
● 30-slide PowerPoint that focuses on teaching outlining for research.
Please visit the individual listing for more information: Outlining for Research
● 30-slide PowerPoint that focuses on teaching outlining for notetaking.
Please visit the individual listing for more information: Outlining for Notetaking
● No-Prep Outlining Activity
in PDF form has four different sample outlines plus a teacher model for students to work with. The items in the outline are listed in alphabetical order. Students cut them apart, organize them into an order that makes sense, and then write in appropriate Roman numerals, capital letters, and numbers. This activity also includes answer keys, Roman numeral charts, and tips for using the activity with or without interactive notebooks. Check out the individual listing for a preview: No-Prep Activity and Printables for Outlining Practice
● No-Prep Informational Text Articles.
This set of four articles in PDF form provides students with practice in creating outlines from reading. The articles are of various lengths and range in lexile from 900 - 1100. Suggested outlines (answer key) are included. Go have a look at the individual listing: No-Prep Outlining Practice with Four Informational Articles.
Sometimes you need to find other articles for students to practice with! This PDF sheet of tips tells you how I use the databases in my public library to find suitable articles for outlining practice.
All of these items are available for individual purchase, or in these other bundled combinations:
Two PowerPoint Bundle: Outlining for Research and Outlining for Notetaking
gives you just the two PowerPoints at a reduced rate.
PowerPoints + Activity Bundle
includes both PowerPoints and the no-prep activity at a reduced price.