The Outstanding Mastery Guide (OMG) contains a complete set of differentiated reproducible graphic organizers that are aligned to Next Generation Science standards. The graphic organizers can be used to introduce or review science concepts. The graphic organizers contain simple steps, examples and vocabulary of all key concepts covered in a year. Students cut and fold the graphic organizers and then glue them into their own hand held OMG. The students OMG is an ongoing reference that puts a year's worth of curriculum right at their fingertips! (To see a completed students OMG click on the pictures to the left.)
Each book contains:
1) A Next Generation alignment chart showing the graphic organizer that covers each standard.
2) proven school wide implementation plan.
3) Three differentiated black line masters for each graphic organizer.
4) A vocabulary sheet black line master to record terms, definitions and examples.
5) A parent letter to explain the OMG program to parents.
The following differentiated graphic organizers are included:
Force, Motion, The Sun, Plants & Animals, Weather, Weather Patterns over Time, Temperature Patterns.
Sound, Light, Types of Material, Fish, Amphibian, Reptile, Bird, Mammal, Insects, Spiders, Plants, Non-flowering Plants, Flowering Plants, Animal Life Cycle, Plant Life Cycles, Sun, Moon, Stars, Seasons and the Sun.
The downloadable file (the complete book) does not include folding videos for the graphic organizers. To obtain the folding videos a hard copy of the book would need to be purchased. The hard copy of the book can be purchased at www.theoutstandinggudies.com .