Tired of reading the same words all the time in your students' writing? Do they need to broaden their vocabulary? It's time to let those "overused words rest in peace" and try some more sophisticated ones! Make this into a lesson - have students do the work to find the replacement words using a thesaurus!
Included in this bulletin board kit...
1. Tombstones with overused words written on them (total of 24 words)
2. Blank word cards to list replacement words - great for students to use to "own" the board and the ideas!
3. Tombstone border
4. Pencil border
5. Cute overused poem poster (original from me!)
6. Blank tombstones to include your own class's needs
(Sorry, I can't leave these tombstones editable. Copyright with the creator)
7. Cheat sheet for displaying your board
If you are happy with my products, please leave me a kind rating. If I can help make this product better for your use, please leave me a question/comment before rating me so I can help make this a profitable purchase for you.
As always, Happy Teaching! - Martha