I created this unit for my Latin 3 students. This is all of Ovid's "Daedalus" myth, book VIII lines 183-235, broken up into 3 portions. This pdf includes all Latin lines with macrons and
- running vocabulary
- helpful notes for translating
- vocabulary lists for look up
- space to analyze and translate
- comprehension questions
- poetic figure of speech questions
- poetic word order questions
- 2 short essays and 1 long essay
- crossword puzzles and answer keys
I created this with my 10th grade Latin students in mind. This could be used all the way up to an intermediate college course.
Thanks for visiting Mrs Macs Musings!