Oviparous Animals Activity: This is a set of 6 oviparous animal crafts (chick, turtle, snake, ladybug, frog, butterfly). I have also included a half page writing sheet that is perfect to display along with the craft. Each oviparous animal craft includes directions, a single page template, and a picture. The craft and writing sheets can be used in a variety of ways:
1. Make a Class Bulletin Board: After teaching about oviparous animals have students pick their favorite out of the 6 to make and write about. Then put them on display.
2. Don’t want to make a bulletin board with the pages… How about a class book?! (Includes a cover page just for this!)
3. Or how about using the crafts in an interactive journal? Each day talk about one of these different oviparous animals, then complete the craft and have students add it to the journal. In the notebook students can write about what they learned, label the craft etc.
Here’s a look at what’s included. Check out the Preview to see examples.
- Options for: How to Display & How to Print Templates
- General Directions
- Chick Directions/Picture/Template
- Turtle Directions/Picture/Template
- Snake Directions/Picture/Template
- Ladybug Directions/Picture/Template
- Butterfly Directions/Picture/Template
- Frog Directions/Picture/Template
- Leaf Template
- Egg Shell Template
- 3 Half Page Writing Sheets:
1. A ____ is an oviparous animal because…
2. Oviparous Animals
- Class Book Cover Page (Color & B/W)
- Additional snake, butterfly, and ladybug templates. (outline only – no black filled in)
Don’t forget to get your TpT credits by leaving feedback below. I'd love to know what you think.☺
Lattes and Lunchrooms BlogLattes and Lunchrooms FB Page