This owl-themed first week of school journal is the perfect way to kick off your school year! Students will have fun decorating and coloring their journals while they share a little bit about who they are, their new classroom, and what goals they have.
This journal includes:
1. 5 cover choices (1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, or "Owl" About My First Week of School"
2. "Owl" About Me
3. "Owl" About My New Teacher
4. "Owl" About Our Rules
5. My Favorite Time of the Day
6. Some of My New Classmates
7. My Favorite Subject
8. "Whooo" has goals? I do!
9. Three Things I'm Excited to Learn This Year
The rest of the slides include a version of this journal that uses "All" instead of "Owl." You can use whichever one depending on your preference. :)
I hope that your class enjoys making these as much as mine did!