Our fifth graders each year head out to School Forest where they stay for two nights and three days. One of the science lessons done out there is owl pellet dissection. Our classroom teachers are always looking for ways to incorporate the concepts taught out there through reading and writing before they dissect the pellets. The sheets that have been used out there are ancient, so creating new activity sheets for them was important, too.
I hope you enjoy this freebie! It includes:
-Owl writing sheet
-Types of Owls mini-research sheet
-Food chain and pellet observation sheet
-Owl vocabulary sheet
-Dissection Board for finished specimen
I hope you enjoy this freebie. This pack is "owl" for you! Stop by my blog to find more freebies and unit ideas at:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard