If you love owls and you want some ideas for the first few days of school then look no more! This packet has some fantastic ideas for the first few days of school and adorable owls adorning the pages! The packet includes the following:
1. Owl Remember You: thumbprint owls to put on tree provided
2. Directions for making tree craft
3. Owl Tell You About My Summer: writing activity page
4. Owl Tell You About Me: Friend search activity page
5. Owl Make a Color Graph: Graph children's favorite colors
6. Owl Make a Venn Diagram: pet Venn diagram
7. Owl Draw a Picture of Me: self portrait, save in portfolios
8. Owl Draw a Story Picture: read book to class and they draw a
picture to illustrate the story they heard
9. List of back to school books to read to your class-over 40 books are listed with their authors
10. Online books stores are listed
11. Book search engines are listed to help find books and the lowest prices for those books. Also, free e-books are available.
12. Owl Draw a picture of a tree and an owl: handprint tree
13. Websites that give step by step instructions for drawing owls.
14. Owl Cupcake Designs
15. Websites that give instructions for making owl cupcakes
16. Owl Tell You How It Is: attitude towards school, reading and
math smiley/nervous/upset/sad face survey
17. Owl Have Fun With My Name Activities
18. Blank "Class" Name Bingo Card
19. Websites for recipes for puffy paint, playdough and finger paint
20. Owl Graph My Name: Children count letters in their name and
fill in the box that shows the number of letters in their name.
21. Owl Make An Owl Craftivity
22. Owl Be a Member of the Board: thirteen sheets of owls to label with children's names and put on the bulletin board. They can also be used for job charts or behavior charts. There are two different styles of owls and numerous colors of owls.