File folder games are so versatile. They can be used as part of a learning center, as a "take it to your seat" activity or any time students need something to do. And once they are laminated, they can be used for years.
In this game, students will sort words by parts of speech. The owls are color coded to make it easy to self check: purple owls are nouns, blue owls are verbs, green owls are adverbs and yellow owls are adjectives.
Included in this resource:
- 4 full color pages for the file folder game
- 4 full color pages with 36 owls to sort
- 5 pages of B&W worksheets
• make silly sentences using the words from the owls
• sort the words worksheet (2 pages)
• fill in the blank silly stories (2 different stories)
I hope you enjoy this resource. Thank you for stopping by my store.
Under One Roof