Valentine's Day is the perfect holiday for heart crafts! Whether kids are learning about hearts, friendship, gratitude or simply enjoying a Valentine's Day activity at home, this open-ended Valentine's Day craft is a fun way to extend your February unit.
This paint, cut, and glue Owl Valentine is a fun homemade Valentine for kids to make for friends and family! Pair it with:
- Books about friendship, Valentine's Day, February, owls, or love
- A February writing prompt
- Valentine's Day parties
- Leave off the "Valentine card" portion of this craft to simply make a cute owl craft
- Pair with the book Owl Moon by Jane Yolen
- Use this craft in the fall as part of your woodland animal unit
When you are printing this template, be sure to have “actual size” checked in your printer menu.
You May Also Enjoy:
Visit my blog at www.firefliesandmudpies.com for more easy kids craft ideas!