Owl at Home by Arnold Lobel
You will receive:
1. Multiple choice questions with three answer choices for each chapter of the story are provided. One short-answer question is also included.
2. A PDF printable is included. Answers for the teacher are at the end of the PDF document.
3. Editable documents created using Microsoft Word 2010. In the editables, students select the correct answers from drop-down menus. Short answers are written in edit boxes.
4. Files come in a zipped folder. You will need to unzip for use.
5. An editable is provided for the free sample. Download the sample so you will know what to expect.
Suggested Ideas for Editables:
1. Place editables in one folder as the original.
2. Teacher use copy and paste to make folders for each student.
3. Use student name and chapter titles when naming folders.
4. Place on classroom computer under Owl at Home folder on the desktop.
5. Students may edit and save documents as they read the book.
6. Teacher check answers and write results at the bottom of each page.
7. Students check results and make corrections.
Follow me to receive notice when FREE and paid products are added to my store.
to view all of the bundles at Rosa Mauer's store.
Visit my store for a variety of poetry packets, book units, and task card sets in all subject areas.
Rosa Mauer's Store
All products at my store are for single use only. Do not post on school or other web sites.
Thank you for shopping at my TPT store. Your business is appreciated.