You are purchasing an owl Mini-Flipbook that can be used to document your students' learning about owls! Please note that your students will be completing this book by illustrating and writing inside :-)
All you have to do is copy the book back-to-back (detailed photo and video instructions provided) and cut the book in half! 15 copies provide you with 30 mini-flipbooks for your class!
Each tab will be used throughout your lessons to document:
1. Owl Diagram: The students will draw an owl and use the word bank to label it.
2. Vocabulary: This tab will be used to write student friendly definitions for owl vocabulary words.
3. Chart: The students are going to complete a Can, Are, Have chart. They can add to it throughout the week.
4. Life Cycle: The students will illustrate and write about the life cycle of an owl.
5. I will begin our week with this KWL chart. They will be adding to it throughout the week.
On the back the students will compare adult owls and owlets.
I recommend using this book from Gail Gibbons for your research :-)
Stay tuned for more themed mini-flips :-)