Owls PowerPoint and Activities:
Learn all about owls in this interactive PPT presentation. This nonfiction resource about owls is full of information, photos, illustrations, videos, audio clips, and fun facts. It’s designed for teachers, students, and parents! When it's over, challenge the kids with some higher level thinking activities designed to hone problem solving skills.
This informative and dynamic PowerPoint presentation illustrates and explains the owls'...
- Diet and various Hunting strategies
- Life cycle
- Two Owl Families – Barn Owls and Typical Owls
- Family Life
- Mating and Reproduction habits
- A few interesting facts
- Two audio clips of owl calls.
- 4 video clips of
A) Great Grey Owl perch hunting
B) Eagle owl chicks
C) Short Eared owl hunting
D) Hawk owl eating a rodent.
- The presentation begins with a riddle and ends with a few higher level thinking writing activities and much more!
Download my preview, and be sure to view it as a slide show to get the full effect (the slides are dynamic).
Please feel free to email me directly at email@example.com if you need any assistance.
This was created by Ryan Nygren.
Photo credits are found at the end of the presentation.
The cover photo's attribution link can be found here
* The preview is password protected to prevent editing. You will be prompted to put in a password. Just click on the “read only” option. The purchasable presentations are available to be edited.
All my PowerPoints can be found on this Pinterest Page.
Roar with the big cats.
Check out some of the ocean life presentations.
Pinnipeds: Seals, Sea Lions, and Walruses
Shells and Mollusks
Orcas: The Killer Whales
Have a peak at some Australian animal presentations.