My class loves learning about owls! This 74 page unit has many activities and worksheets for your students to enjoy as they learn about these amazing birds. The beautiful photos will aid in keeping student's interest and enhance learning. It includes:
1. Vocabulary Cards
2. Owl Read the Room (vocabulary activity) Includes Answer Key.
3. Owl Memory Match
4. Owls Here and There (an original non-fiction book; approx. 3.6 grade level)
5. Anchor chart titles for K-W-L and/or can-have-are
6. All About Owls (an original non-fiction book; approx. 2.3 grade level)
7. My Owl Book - a mini book for students to record what they've learned
8. Measurement Activity
9. Owl Facts Mini Poster - 4 designs to choose from!
10. Label the Owl Worksheet.
11. 2 student worksheets (Where Do Owls Live - Birds of Prey)
12. List of Additional Resources & suggested teaching sequence
**********ANIMAL RESEARCH RESOURCES**********Huge Animal Research BundleOcean Animals Research PapersArctic Animal Research PapersPond Animal Research PapersDesert Animals Research PapersAfrican Animals Research PapersNocturnal Animals PackScience Writing Prompts
**********FOLLOW TEACHER TREASURE HUNTER**********
You can follow Teacher Treasure Hunter @*Teacher Treasure Hunter blog*My TPT Store*Facebook*Bloglovin'*Twitter*Pinterest*Google +