Age 3 – 11
Owls are commonly considered to be wise but they are also beautiful creatures with their own unique way of life. Lots of factual information is packed into the songs but still leaving room for stories of baby owls and even some two-part singing.
I Want My Mum
They Can Swoop
The complete set of 7 “Owls” songs consists of:
* 14 mp3 files, with both vocal and piano backing tracks
* PDF of the music and lyrics
* a separate Word document of the lyrics
* Teachers’ notes to assist with the delivery of the songs
* Two illustrated PowerPoint presentations of all the songs. One has both versions of the audio embedded (see illustrations). The other has the staff notation. If you are one of the growing number of teachers who has access to a digital projector you will find this to be a useful resource.