This set features 10 owl posters; one each for the short and long vowel sounds. Each vowel has a different colored owl to assist with differentiation.
- Also included are 4 words for each vowel sound with pictures to match (10 sheets). These include a mix of words where the vowel is featured at the beginning and in the middle. For example, short a - apple, ant, cat, cap. Long a - ape, acorn, cake, gate.
- Simply print, laminate and cut out the words and adhere to the owl posters with blue tac for a reusable and versatile teaching and learning resource.
- Extension Idea: Challenge children to find their own words and write them on cards which they adhere to the relevant owl posters.
- Images from www.openclipart.org
- Border from www.traceeorman.com
If you enjoy this resource please leave a review. Thanks.